Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Friday, September 21, 2012

Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Serves: 8 
Total Time: 2 Hours
-8 T of pumpkin puree
-8 T of vanilla
-2 t of cinnamon
-8 cinnamon sticks
-4 cups of strongly brewed coffee
-6 cups of milk
-8 T of sugar
-whipping cream [optional]
Combine the milk and coffee, and pour into the crockpot. Whip together the other ingredients [minus the cinnamon sticks and whipping cream] and pour into the crockpot. Mix together well.
-Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment