Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Friday, September 21, 2012

Pumpkin Dip

Pumpkin Pie Dip
Ingredients:
·         15 oz can pumpkin
·         3/4 cup brown sugar (Splenda would work too)
·         1 tsp vanilla
·         1/8 tsp cinnamon
·         1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)*
·         6 oz fat free Greek yogur
·         8 oz Cool Whip (I used fat-free)
·         cut up apples, bananas, and other fruits/crackers/cookies to dip

Mix pumpkin with
brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in cool whip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Makes about 6 cups (12 servings).

No comments:

Post a Comment