Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tortilla Crispy Chicken Breast

1/4 Olive Oil
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1 cup crushed tortilla chips
1 teaspoon sugar
1 pkg of onion soup mix
6 chicken breast

Combine oil, milk and egg in one bowl.  Mix chips, sugar and soup mix in another.  Dip the chicken in the milk mix and then roll it in the dry ingredients.  Cook in the oven at 350 for 35 mins or in a pan with oil.  (I did mine in a skillet and it was good and cripsy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment