Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Treat

2 cups of Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of nuts (I used cashews, but peanuts would work just as well)
1/2 cup of crushed potato chips (i used ruffles but just about anything would work)

Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in microwave until smooth.  Stir in nuts and chips.  Add chips if too creamy. 

Drop mixture on wax paper and put in frig to mold.

No comments:

Post a Comment