Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches

1 can (10 oz) condensed french onion soup
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
3/4lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
4 classic soft hoagie rolls
sliced provolone cheese
1/4 cup drained mild or pickled banana pepper rings (I did not add these)

Heat over to 400
Heat soup and worcestershire in saucepan over med heat to a boil.  Add beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide beef amoung rolls.  Top beef with cheese slices and place sandwiches onto baking sheet.
Bake3 mins or until cheese is melted or bread is brown.  Spoon soup mixture onto sandwiches.  Top each with 1 tbsp pepper rings.  (I did not do this)

No comments:

Post a Comment