Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tangy Lime Shirmp

1lb medium shrimp, patted dry
4 tbsp of butter
1/4 cup chopped shallots
1/4 cup lime juce, plus 1 tsp grated zest
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1/3 cup chopped cilantro

Season Shrimp.  Heat large skillet over med-high; add 1/2 tsp butter and shrimp.  Cook shrimp through, 1 to 2 mins; transfer to plate. Over med-low heat, melt 1 tbsp of butter, add shallots, lime juice and crushed red pepper; cook 2 mins.  Add remaining butter, zest, shrimp and cilantro; toss.

No comments:

Post a Comment