Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Mac

1 pkg KRAFT HOMESTYLE Mac and Cheese  Dinner
1 1/2 cups cooked and chopped chicken (I used 3 cups)
1 tbsp hot pepper sauce for Buffalo wings
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp chopped green onion (i left these out)

Heat oven to 425F
Prepare Mac and Cheese as directed on package but do not top with crumb toppings.  Toss chicken in wing sauce.  Stir into casserole dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese and crumb toppings.  Bake for 5-10 mins until cheese is melted.  Top with onions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment