Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Thursday, October 28, 2010

EASIEST CHICKEN SPAGHETTI

1 Broasted Chicken
1 can Ro-Tel
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 small can of Pet Milk or 1/2 jar of Alfredo Sauce, (depends on your personal taste)
small box of Velvetta Cheese cut into small chunks
1/2 package of spaghetti
1 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs

Cook spaghetti and set aside
Debone and skin chicken. Use as much or as little as you want
Combine Rotel, soup and milk and then add chicken to mixture
Pour spaghetti into a cooking dish and pour chicken mixture over this. Mix well
Take cheese chunks and push down into mixture
Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Remove cover and sprinkle bread crumbs on top
Return cassarole to oven for about 5-10 minutes to brown

No comments:

Post a Comment