Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tater Tot Casserole

1lb of hamburger/turkey
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
2 cups of chedder cheese
1 bag of tater tots

Brown meat.  Pour meat in pan and pour soup over meat.  Layer in cheese and add tater tots to the top of the dish and more cheese.  Bake at 375 until tater tots are brown and cheese is melted. 

1 comment:

  1. I like to mix in a can of corn and/or a can of green beans to "sneak" in some extra veggies! :)

    ReplyDelete