Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pesto Crostini

1/2 baguette
2 T olive oil
12 cherry or grape tomatoes
12 bocconcini
1/2 t kosher salt
4 grinds black pepper
1/2 c pesto

Heat oven to 375F.  Slice baguette.  1/2" thick slices.  place on baking sheet and brush with oil.  Bae 10-12 mins.

Once toasted, smear pesto onto each crostini.  Top with one half each of the tomato and bocconcini.  Drizzle each with remaining oil.  Season with the salt and pepper.  Put in oven for 1 min until heated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment