Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chicken with Apples

4 Chicken Breasts
1-2 Red Delicious apples, Sliced (I use 4-6)
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup Dijon mustard
1 T. flour
Cinnamon

Preheat oven 350. Put foil twice the length over cookie sheet. Put chicken on foil (I flatten to make even), cover with sliced apples. Mix sugar, mustard and flour. Sprinkle over apples and chicken. Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Bring foil over and cover all. Bake 40 minutes or until chicken juice runs clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment