Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tostadas

6 (6 inch) flour or corn tortillas
3/4 cup refried beans
3/4 cup salsa
1 cup shredded cheese
1tbsp chopped cilantro
1 cup lettuce
2 tbsp sour cream

1. Preheat oven to 400.  Mist every other cup of a 12-cup muffin tin with nostick cooking spray.  Press a tortilla into each sprayed cup, flattening out edges, and bake until golden, about 8 mins. 

2. Divide beans among tostadas, top with salsa and sprinkle with cheese.  Return to over and bake until warmed through, 7-10 mins. 

3. Place each tostada on a plate and sprinkle with cilantro. Top with some lettuce and a small dollop of sour cream.  Serve with extra salsa, if desired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment