Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cheeseburger Pie

1lb ground beef
1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Original Bisquick
1 cup milk
2 eggs

1. Heat oven to 400.  Spray pie plate with cooking spray.

2. Cook beef and onion in 10" skillet over medium heat 8-10mins, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.

3. Stir together remaining ingredients until blended.  Pour into pie plate.  Bake about 25 mins or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a staple at our house, but I use ground chicken and the healthy heart bisquick (no hydrogenated oil). The whole family loves this one!

    ReplyDelete