Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Creamy Chicken and Broccoli

12oz Bowtie Pasta
3 tbsp olive oil
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
3 cups broccoli florets
2 small red bell peppers cut into thin strips
1 cup chicken broth
1 container (5.2 to 6.5 oz) garlic and spice soft spreadable cheese ~ I used the Philadelphia Cooking Crème Italian Cheese and Herb (very good)

1.Cook and drain Bowties according to package directions
2.In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
3.Add chicken. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked thought and lightly browned.
4.Remove chicken and add broccoli, red peppers and chicken broth. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
5.Return chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat.
6.Add cheese, then pasta, combining gently until cheese is melted and smooth. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment