Welcome

Welcome to my blog. One day I was sitting here thinking wouldn't it be great to have a place where people could post recipes. I know that I am always looking for easy and fun recipes especially for children. Hope this helps more than just me! So, send me recipes and I will post them....the more the better this blog can be....or if you have ideas, let me know (ex:tuna or beef) I will find something and post it.



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Texas Potatoes

2lbs. frozen hash browns or O’Brien potatoes
½ c. onion
½ c butter melted
2 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 -8oz container sour cream
1- 14oz pkg. shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Partially thaw potatoes. Mix all ingredients together and place in greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment